Monday 9 July 2012

Welcome To JannPaul!


We started this blog to let our followers keep track and understand a little what goes behind the scenes at JP. As agreed with my team, we decided that I will be covering designs that i'm currently working on so readers can grab some ideas here and there for their up coming rings!

Basically, i run the custom design section in JP. If you have sat through an appointment with us and did a custom design, you have probably met me! Thank you for that honor, and it was a great pleasure.

In my blog you will be able to see how I plan designs for clients, the problems we face how we tackle it and interesting ideas that you never knew could be done on a ring. Most of the designs that we do are decided between the client and our team. More heads eventually result in a greater end result!